(BETA) Version 11 - 5th of October 2019
- Version 11 is currently in Beta.
- Planning Kanban boards have now been combined into one "Sorting" tab.
- First stage of client-side encryption.
- The Ambassador plan has been discontinued due to abuse.
- Realtime database subscriptions are now limited to paid customers.
- More details about this update will be added soon.
- The main improvements are frontend performance improvements and security updates for third party packages.
Version 10 - 25th of August 2019
- Major: First desktop application released for
Linux. You can install it from the Snap store here:
- Major: Lots of performance improvements. Mainly around the memory footprint of the application.
- Ability to change the timeframe on the "feelings analysis" page. Default is now the most recent 30 days of data but you can see up to 180 days instead of the static 90 days that was available before.
- Graphs are now reactive on the "feeling analysis" page and update automatically if you edit a feeling on this page. Also some small design changes.
- You can now read your journal entries on the history page, providing more context as you review your history.
- Security updates for 3rd party packages.
Version 9 - 5th of August 2019
- Major: New "Journal" feature on the page. There is also a new analytics page for your journal. It is basic at the moment but will be expanded on.
- Major: New "Year Progress" feature on the work page. This allows you to see the progress of your year, similar to @year_progress on Twitter.
- Major: Improved work page layout.
- Major: Changed the "recurring tasks" analysis page design.
- Major: Changes in the dark and light colour scheme (based on user feedback) .
- Bug fixes, performance improvements.
Version 8 - 24th of July 2019
- Major: New "Quick Tasks" feature on the "Work" page.
- Major: Moved recurring tasks on the "Work" page from the right-hand side to the central column.
- Various bug fixes, performance improvements and design updates.
- Added hard refresh option in settings for updating mobile PWA.
Version 7 - 27th of June 2019
- On the "History" page you can now delete any of the times that you have previously logged.
- Various bug fixes, including one major bug that would crash mobile browsers.
Version 6 - 14th of May 2019
- Major: Allowed sorting of tasks on the hierarchy page. You can now sort tasks that are not complete. You can use the filters when sorting in order to more easily sort higher-order items i.e. just sort your milestones without projects and tasks being in your way.
- Clicking on the notes icon brings you directly to the note.
- Added a completed toggle on the "Children" tab when a task is open. This allows you to focus just on the items that need to be completed.
- Various bug fixes.
Version 5 - 12th of May 2019
- Major: Merged the concepts of "Archived" and "Completed". Many users found it confusing to have "Completed" and "Archived". This is a simplification that does not reduce any of the apps functionality. A number of changes were required in many parts of the app in order to accommodate this change.
- Changed the Priorities / Feelings kanban board to handle the "Completed" only concept. There is now a toggle button to switch between showing all of your "Completed" or all of your non-complete items.
- Changed icons used on the "Plan" main navigation.
Version 4 - 10th of May 2019
- Filters design change on Hierarchy page.
- Added filters to the Backlog kanban board.
- Added filters to the Priorities kanban board.
- Added filters to the Feelings kanban board.
- Improved browser forwarding on login.
Version 3 - 4th of May 2019
- Major: Automatic updating of task times when the timer finishes.
- Major: Sorting of tasks on the "Work" page.
- Added the name of the task that has just finished into the browser notification.
- Updated dark mode (Magnum) feelings color scheme.
Version 2 - 28th of April 2019
- Major: Implemented a notification system for any new updates to the app.
- Fixed the level naming of the filters on the Hierarchy page for when you use custom filter names.
- Fixed a nasty bug with setting deadlines on Safari, caused NaN when you return to the "Scheduling tab"
- Added an FAQ page on the support tab.
- Added the ability to mark as done inside a task.
- Added a button to allow removing of deadlines.
- Small bug fixes.
- Numerous speeelllingg mistake fixes.
Version 1 - 25th of April 2019
- Launch feature set.